Dear Lower Lab Families,
Please find some info that many families will need regarding the upcoming week. I urge you to read this post to the end! Enjoy!
- Home and school connection Bulletin with many helpful hints!
- Social Emotional Learning is a big piece at Lower Lab. We have bimonthly SEL quotes on our white board that the children discuss with teachers and TA at times in class. This weeks quote is: “Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.” Henry Ford
- Save the date! September 23rd will be our Back to School Curriculum Night for all Lower Lab Families from 5-7:15 PM More info to come… but get your child care now! (This is an adult evening.)
- Have you filled out your lunch form online? Please do this now! Our lunch menu is also available on the website. Go to the toolbar drop down under health and nutrition
- Here is a copy of the current organization sheet. All of our staff is listed on this doc. as well as the current TA’s Staff Organization List
- Does anyone still need a 504 form? This has to be renewed every year. If you child has an allergy or an EPI PEN. Please let Gina know in the main office and we can backpack this MAF/504 form home to be filled out by your physician. NO MEDICATION can be administered without this form.
- Don’t forget to fill out your Read-a-Thon forms! read a thin form the bookshelf of participants will go up this coming week. Please NO TEARS at the medal assembly. Hand in your forms soon.
- Lunch and Recess Guidelines were backpacked today! please find them here Lunch and Recess Guidelines 2014-2015
- If you would like a copy of Mary Boncher’s Transition Talk handout. Please email Gina Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will backpack it to you! Speaking of Mary Boncher! She is available every Friday starting this coming week. to make an appointment with Mary email Gina. We will be announcing her next parent talk topic for October very soon.
- When do you bring your violin, viola or cello? When do you wear your sneakers for Physical Education? Please find the schedule for all 4th and 5th Graders. This was backpacked today as well! Put is on your fridge and your desk top so that you will never have to come up to school when your child calls you to say “I need my cello or my sneakers today. Can you come back and bring them to me?”
- 5th Grade Music and PE 2014-15 Schedule-3
- 4th Grade Music and PE 2014-15 Schedule-2
Finally thank for a wonderful first 2 days! We love that the kids are back in the building!
Have a great weekend !!!