Morning arrival is in full swing however the administration and staff are experiencing a bit of congestion at the door from 8:00-8:15. Please follow the guidelines below to expedite arrivals.
- Students may enter beginning at 8:00AM.
- Kindergarten and 1st Grade Families: In order to eliminate congestion, adults must remain outside and children will enter the threshold independently and proceed to their line spots. (The staff and administration at the door will assist students and the morning greeters will escort children upstairs.)
- “Goodbye kisses and hugs” on the sidewalk please, not right in front of the doorway!
- Safety First! Remind your children that once they enter the building they must not try to exit. If they have forgotten something (backpack, violin, lunch) children should approach and alert a staff member at the door. A staff member will exit the building and find the departing parent to retrieve missing items.
- Please make an effort to be on-time. Teachers are collecting their classes from the auditorium at exactly 8:15. There are several students who are consistantly arriving after 8:15.
- If an adult must enter the building for school related business, please have a photo ID available for the security agent.
Thank You for your continued support!