We need volunteers!
THURSDAY, JANUARY 24, 2019
5:30–7:30PM – Cafeteria (Food, Crafts, and Dance Demonstrations)
5:45–7:30PM – Auditorium (Live Performances)
ADMISSION: $12 early bird rate by Friday, JANUARY 18; $15 thereafter *** Skip the line with early bird purchases! All orders placed by 1/18 will be backpacked entry bracelets to gain immediate entry on 1/24.***
- Admission includes all food and activities. Drinks and passport photos for purchase ($1-$2 cash only). Children under 4 years old are free. All children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Each ticketed child receives a passport booklet to be “stamped” at tables representing Argentina, Bangladesh, Bulgaria, China & Taiwan, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Iran, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Russia, Switzerland, Venezuela, and more!
RAFFLE TICKETS: $5 each or $20 for 5 tickets Win a raffle package, courtesy of our donors. You need not be at the event to participate in the raffle.
- “Dance Around the World” – Alvin Ailey performance tickets + Mark Morris performance tickets + $50 Dance Workshop voucher
- “Eat, Dine, Shop” – $200 Whole Foods gift card + $50 Bonjour Crêpes gift card
- “Speak & Write Around the World” – Carousel of Languages, Writopia, and LeapUp Learning vouchers
Financial assistance is available for all of our events. Contact Lower
Lab parent coordinator Gina Goodman at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTERNATIONAL NIGHT UPDATE
Submissions for performers and tables for International Night are now closed. Thank you for your submissions. We will confirm all performers and tables in the next week. This year’s event on January 24th looks to be a very full and exciting program! We still need volunteers to donate food, drinks, and other event needs. A sign-up will be sent in January. Please email intlnight77and198@gmail.
Don’t have time to directly help? You can still help by donating to support a table or paying for a teacher to attend the event!