February 15th, 2019
As we go off on our winter break, I want to take the opportunity to give you a few updates.
- We have passed the 100thday of the school year – where does the time go?
- We have just celebrated our third value of the year…got modesty?
- We have enjoyed some informative and “hopefully” fun coffee talks that promote student independence and reduce parent anxiety.
- We are working on STEAM activities across the grades, and…
- We are beginning a look at ways of enhancing our classroom libraries.
- There will be a new prep schedule of specials beginning on Monday, February 25th.
On another note, our Spanish teacher, Ms. Rivera, is moving to Lancaster, PA and will no longer be coming to our school. So, starting February 25th, Mr. Sean Collins (a long-time substitute teacher – you may already know him) will be teaching Dance to our K-2 students. I will be working with the School Leadership Team to plan for next year’s ongoing enrichment options.
I wish you a wonderful, relaxing and fun-filled week!