On Saturday, November 9, 2019, at 9:00 am, children ages 4–17 are invited to participate in the 21st Annual Ronald McDonald House Kids Charity Fun Run to benefit Ronald McDonald House New York. This is a great opportunity for kids to have fun and raise money for an important cause. The mission of Ronald McDonald House is unique: We provide temporary housing for children who have been diagnosed with cancer, and their families, while the child receives treatment at New York’s renowned medical centers. In our 40 years of service, more than 35,000 children from all 50 states and over 70 countries around the world have called the New York House their “home-away-from-home.”
We are a Partner School – When families register:
- Before November 1st at 12pm, you will receive your T-Shirt and Running Number at your school. These will be given out the week before the run by your Fun Run Coordinator (Team Captain).
- If you registered after the November 1st deadline, you will pick up your T-Shirt and Running Number the day of the run, November 10, 2018, at the online registration table in the infield at least ONE HOUR prior to your scheduled race.
WHERE: Central Park, Naumburg Bandshell/ Bethesda Fountain Site Enter at E.72nd and 5th Ave or Central Park West & 72nd Street.
WHEN: Saturday, November 9, 2018 — Official ceremony begins at 9:15 a.m.
Race Schedule 9:15 AM – OPENING CEREMONY & WARM-UPS
- 9:30 AM – 4 YEAR-OLDS, 220 YDS.
- 9:40 AM – 5-YEAR-OLDS, 220 YDS.
- 9:55 AM – 6-YEAR-OLDS, ¼ MILE
- 10:15 AM – 7 YEAR-OLDS, ¼ MILE
- 10:35 AM – 8-YEAR-OLDS, ¼ MILE
- 11:00 AM – 9 YEAR-OLDS, ½ MILE
- 11:25 AM – 10 YR-OLDS, ½ MILE
- 11:50 PM – 11 YR OLDS, ½ MILE
- 12:15 PM – 12-YEAR-OLDS, 1 MILE
- 12:35 PM – 13/14 YR OLDS, 1 MILE
- 12:50 PM – 15/16/17 YR OLDS, 1 MILE