The DOE is engaging with parents, school leaders, students, and other stakeholders to collect ideas and perspectives on admissions for fall 2021. All parents and students are invited to join the citywide virtual meeting on June 8:
· Citywide Town Hall on Admissions Monday, June 8 (6pm-10pm)
Click here for more information, including registration and sign up to speak.
The DOE is engaging with parents, school leaders, students, and other stakeholders to collect ideas and perspectives on admissions for fall 2021. All parents and students are invited to join virtual town hall meetings with Executive Superintendents. Information for each Family Empowerment Listening Series event is listed below.
How to Participate
- Click here to register(Open external link) now for one of these events.
- If you’d like to provide a comment during the session, please select “yes” when you register. Speakers will be given 90 seconds to share thoughts or questions.
- At each borough-based event, priority to speak will be given to residents of that borough, as well as to participants who speak one of the languages being interpreted at the event (see below).
- UPDATE! There will also be a citywide event on Monday, June 8, from 6pm to 10pm.
- Click here to join any event(Open external link) during its scheduled date and time (see below). You can also paste this URL into your browser: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88214186470(Open external link).
- Couldn’t join us live? Watch video recordings(Open external link) of each event.