Please join us for a very important General PTA Meeting on Wednesday, October 21st, at 9:30 AM via Zoom.
As we get closer to the meeting, we will send out a link so that you can register in advance to receive the link for the meeting. As we may have to rely on the polling feature on Zoom, we encourage ALL members of the PTA to use the Zoom app or link instead of calling in separately.
During the meeting, we will hold elections for both the PTA Executive Board and for parent representatives of the School Leadership Team. All parent/guardian members of the Lower Lab School PTA are eligible to run for these positions.
The positions are as follows: Executive Board (All terms are for the 2020-2021 school year)
- President or up to 3 Co-Presidents
- Vice President of External Affairs or up to 2 Co-Vice-Presidents of External Affairs
- Vice President of Fund Raising or up to 3 Co-Vice Presidents of Fundraising
- Assistant Treasurer
- Secretary or up to 2 Co-Secretaries
- Director of Communication and Technology or up to 2 Co-Directors of Communication and Technology
- Grade Representatives (Two per grade)
School Leadership Team (All terms are 2 years)
- Parent Member of the SLT (Three open positions)
If you are interested in learning more about these positions, please review the attached document.
Nominations will be taken from the floor at the meeting immediately prior to the election, but if you are considering running for any of these positions, please let us know at email@example.com.
We are happy to speak with you about the positions, time commitment, and answer other questions you may have.
Thank you, Amanda & Anjana