Comcast is offering free public Wi-Fi for 60 Days to families who do not have a subscription already. Call: 1-855-846-8376 for English Enrollment; Call: 1-855-765-6995 for Spanish Enrollment; or visit Comcast Free Public Wi-Fi.
· Charter will offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a Spectrum broadband subscription and at any service level up to 100 Mbps. Call: 1-844-488-8395 or visit Charter Communications Free Wi-Fi Access.
· For households with K-12 and/or college students who may be displaced due to school closures and who do not a currently have home internet access, Altice is offering our Altice Advantage 30 Mbps broadband solution for free for 60 days to any new customer household within our footprint. Call: 866 – 200 – 9522 to enroll in Optimum Region; Call: 888 – 633 – 0030 to enroll in Suddenlink Region; or visit Altice USA Free Broadband Announcement.
For more on low-cost internet plans, please visit our website. There are many places across the city where you can connect to internet for free. Locations include:
· All branches of the New York Public Library
· Several public spaces in Lower Manhattan
· LinkNYC kiosks across the City